Are you not satisfied with USPS services or personnel or you want to give feedback than you should definitely check out the Postal Experience Survey.
In this article we will guide you through the process of filling the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey, at www.Postalexperience.com/pos with easy steps.
So let’s get started and check out more details.
US Postal Service Customer Experience Survey Details
|Name Of Survey||USPS Postal Service Customer Experience Survey|
|Prize||A sweepstake Entry|
|Entry Platform||Online / Phone / QR Codes|
|Entry Limit||1 Person, Per Receipt|
USPS stands for United States Postal Service. USPS is an independent agency of the United States federal government which provides postal service all over the United States.
During the Second Continental Congress 1775 USPS came into existence and Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general.
As of 2019, USPS has 469,934 career employees and 136,174 non-career employees.
About USPS Survey
This survey gives you the chance to share your experience, thoughts, feedback and complaints about the US Postal service.
USPS made this survey to know their customers’ opinions, customer satisfaction. And to find the problem so they can resolve it.
How to Take part in USPS Postal Experience survey
There 3 ways through which you can take part in this survey. We will walk you though all the 3 methods. You can choose the method you find most easy and suitable.
Though www.postalexperience.com/pos Online
- Go to the official site of USPS which is https://postalexperience.com/pos.
- Select your preferred language (English | Spanish) and click the “Next” button.
- Read the details and press the “Next” button again.
- Enter ZIP code which will be printed on your receipt.
- Select the location of your USPS post office and press next.
- Enter the date and time on which you purchased the service which will also be printed on your receipt.
- After doing the above steps you will be asked some set of questions.
- Now you can share your feedback with USPS and you can also add your remarks.
- After finishing the survey you will get a “Thank You” message from US Postal and your survey will be finished.
Don’t worry if you can not follow the steps mentioned above. We have made an Example video to help you out. Just do as it’s done in video and you will find it easy.
Take USPS Survey By Phone
If you want to fill out this survey by phone just Call 1-800-410-7420 and follow the instructions given to you. This method is also easy, follow the instructions and your survey will be complete.
Through QR Codes Scan
Like all the other methods this method is also easy to follow. Just scan the QR Code which will be placed on your receipt. Scan the QR Code with your mobile and you will be redirected directly to the survey page.
Thank you for reading our article, We hope that it answered all your queries / questions about the USPS Postal Experience survey.
All the methods and steps which we have provided will help you to complete this survey without any problems or worry.
But if you still face any problem or you have doubt you can ask us in our comment section below. We will try to answer each and every question within a short amount of time.
You can also bookmark (isurveypool) to read more survey details like this one.